Monday, March 3, 2008

a near accident, a near miss.

Nothing much happened today. from college to after college. n usual session.
jacqueline's such a sweetheart for picking me up every morn starting today.
I must say.... her driving is DANGEROUS!
we ALMOST hit a Gen 2 today. it was like 1cm away. trust me!
it wasnt her fault tho. the dude infrontta her just ram off to the left with no signal. with full speed that is. It was hard to tell that there were cars in front stopping as traffic was smooth b4 that.
My eyes were CLOSED! THANK GOD the breaks working.

Anyway, i'm gonna haff tax test 2moro. Employment Income. =(
Computation For Tax Payable bla bla bla.

Tripple slots for those who's still attending ms yu's AHAX. I'm free after 2.30. WOO-HOO!
N yyea. i gotta start working anytime soon. my boy's earning big bucks n i'm still going to school in cab. I NEED WHEELS!!! SOMEBODY GET ME ONE!

No comments: