Saturday, March 29, 2008

BARcelona.

I must say it was the bomb..
Everyone was high on life.
Boon was effing overdose.
Elle was HUMPING chermaine.
Kumanan was all jaccon hanging on the effing grill and he almost got kicked out by ze bouncer.
I was sober and I took care of everyone.
HOW nice of me =)

Meet my shaun boy who i haven seen since i dunno when!!! <3>
N meet more random ppl from the club
Anna Silas. It's been awhile.

Pictures will be uploaded as soon as I get em.
XOXO


ELLE and Chermaine. NON stop 24-7 snogging fest. As witness by lotsa ppl


IDA almost made it for colgate ad.Sorry babe. Stole your place.

Kumanan thinks he's getting lucky,He thought wrong. Chermaine stole his place.

I'm camera frendly. Nicole's just.. NOT

hey. i'm only joking bout the captions. dont be all mad i love yall. =X

YOURS TRULY,

Zen.

No comments: