Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Compassion Home.


Earlier this yr we were all dragged to do some charity job as our assignment to pass moral studies. Unlike me people these days just doesnt do much charity.

I was the only one whos trilled of the fact that we were gonna visit the compassion home in subang.

Here are some photo evidence to prove my fact.



Here's people pretending to be helpful when actually i was the only one helping.




Here's when all the posers(except for me) group up (cos they are not doing anything) to camwhore to show evidence that they showed up @ the charity place.


Here's where the children are dragged to take picture they dont wanna take with strangers who doesnt do any work while being in the house (except for me)



Here's when everyone is ''looking busy'' when I am the only one taking care of the child.

Here's CP creeping out the children by doing some unusual stunt

That's me tring to entertain everyone cos no one was as entertaining as me

Here's where kimchyi and ralph lauren ate up all the food before distributhing it to the children

Here shows the failure of Hj to entertain the kids cos everyone's attention was actually on me

It was sad seeing my classmates as heartless people but it's ok. They are who they are.Someday they will realise that It's somewhat important to be more like me. But it's ok. As a very understanding person, I accepted the fact that they are like that.

1 comment:

SGRMSE. said...

HAHAHAH zomg laa . i fugging loved this post loh . FUCKIN' funnyfied . as if you la you really so mulia . please weii , spare me the nonnnnsense . q= rock on la zen . you make the blogosphere sucha happyfied place . <3