Saturday, March 8, 2008

it's been a busy week

6th MARCH 2008

Stayed in college for the WHOLE day.
Class ended @ 2.30 but we decided to study. HAHA. exam's coming.
BUT as usual. wentta the movies instead.

The movie's alright. But the ending was kindda predictable..

Brian,Lolita,Cp,Jacqueline,KharEn,Ben&Nick(my new tutor)who's seriously smart.
After movies, we head back to college for some social function.
free food =).
we chilled for quite looong.
I only got back @ around 11. PHEW.
my tax hw wasnt finish. THANK GOD MS joyce did not check.

SHE is CRAZY!! she walked row by row in this HUGE auditorium and asked us to open up our hw.
she sent quite a number of ppl outta the class.
OUCH! I SURVIVED =)
My work was last min n THANK GOD I did it.

Well, I went home after this exhausting day and woke up to college again 2moro.

No comments: