Tuesday, March 11, 2008

10th MARCH 2008

Stayed back til 6.45 in college today. I tot the road should be QUITE clear by then.
I was stuck in the jam for fucking ONE AND A HALF HOUR.
OMG thank GOD mr sammy LOST for election.
N he's gonna step down n the roads will get better.
FUCK FUCKADEE FUCK FUCK.
N I was in a fucking cab! AARGHH!!! I"M officially brooke!
Came home and was TOO Xhauted so i slept from 8.30 til 6 in the morning.



HOW nice is my mama gimme one of her babies.
2 cars for a person?!? COME ON!

I want this baby! It's cute cos the number plate says WKK.
So berHawaiian Waikiki feeling.



I dont really mind this baby as well.
But I dont think it's ever gonna come true.
It's ZHO SEXY!!





Daddy says she's considering to gimme her toyota.
good enuff fer me.
as long as i can get to college n back i'm cool with an old ride. WELL!
we'll SEE! maybe daddy's just FOS(full of shit).

No comments: