Tuesday, March 4, 2008

a 100%

I heard there was a riot in my high school today.
Due to attending college. I haff not to support the gang.
The school promises magazine for us since yr 2006.
It's been 2 yrs now n our junior's even got their own.
Fucking BULLSHIT!
Yin stated that MS I THINK I"M DAMN RIGHT (Pn Kee) commented on them acting as tho
the whole of our clique was posing like models. WELL THANK YOU on bhalf.

IN college. Nothing much happen. Ms joyce gave us some motivational talk as usual.
Her words are sorta haunting me.
revining. like an old recorder.
SHE SAID. LOOKING AT ME,I THINK''many of yall r leaving in the state of denial''
SHE SAID quote'' I believe if you aim for it you can get it.'' with confidence.

MAYBE I can? honestly i haven put a 100% in whatever i haff done.
NOT IN MY LIFE. Maybe it's tyme to do so. SCORE LIKE 99 or sumffin. LOL!
1 mark for not being perfect. AHAX!
I mean WHY NOT?
Many or my past lecturers. (ms yu. ms ruz. ms wong especially)
have spoken to me in person and haff told me that i can do it!
They say ppl like me, give a lil commitment and can def excel.
10% commintment to 60 above. OK WHAT?!?
SWT! like they even really noe me.

From MY POV.
BALANCING"S the key to my life.
Balancing social and studies both is what i wanna do best.
But nothings really important now to be frank.
Frens come and GO as they want whenever they like.
Maybe I should spend a lil more tyme in widenning my knowledge in things rather than
chilling out so much.

I'm sick of ppl telling me that I CAN when i'm NOT EVEN trying.
LAST MIN work is what i do best.
It's not like i wanna be stuck with being an accountant!
I WANNA BE RICH! LOL! BUT NOT IN A BORING WAY!
N I aLready got the connections to what i wanna be. =)

WELL, maybe i should try. MAYBE.

No comments: