Monday, June 9, 2008

opening ceremony.







My mom's very own yoga center was offiially opened yesterday. I'm proud of you mama. <3
K. I'm gnna get very slim soon cos i'll be attending every class in the schedule.
HAHHA! see lah i talk damn big but when tyme to do ar. confirm mampus la.
My audit paper suck balls today.
Hard s hell la. so many ppl crying after the exam. Chill la dei.
Cant wait til thursday la.
I wanna berminum sampai mabukk and berlepak dengan orang yg paling kecil that i noe.(lexy)
K. now i'm gonna go bertido and then study tax for 2moro's exam.
Pray for me lah ppl.
Sekian terima kasih.
O ya i almost forgot. I really dont understand ppl who like to talk shit bout ppl in blogs. Especially when they are @ the maturing or matured age.
What so funny insulting ppl? Kena slap funny ar? Padan muka .
I'm just doing a favour for lotsa ppl.
K la goonna go now.X
Yours Truly,
Zenno.

No comments: