Saturday, June 14, 2008

Fuck Maison.


OKAY. I'm not gonna post any of my pics up. Cos, Fuck la. I put on shit lotsa weight .
All my pics are just CMI . (cannot make it).
Here are some from Thursday.
There's more but it's all gone.
Ya noe WHY DA FUCK? Cos riight.
I fucking lost my whole bag. Here are the list of stuff i lost.


  • Some Guess bag wish cost like 600 bucks.
  • Olympus camera. (however you spell it ) cost around 1700 i think.
  • Handphone My handphone the white one. yall shud noe laa.those who noe me.
  • IC.
  • Driving license
  • Some Cash.
  • So est of lost..... 2500 k?


Not to mention those trouble i haff to go thro n how my mom marah-ed me =(!!!



Thank God there's darling RuiYang, He's gonna view the CCTV with me this Sunday. With Alexy. And then I'll noe what to do laa. Dad noes some high position inspector. So if i happen to noe the person who took it. Confirm JAIL TIME! Like SERIOUSLY. Fuck la. PPL just dont understand they shudnt mess with zen .



I would also like to thank JEAN. support me kao kao. Thx darling for everything. The booze n all. And it's nice seeing you after God noes how long. <3

O. n Zarif. Thankx for ze ride =)





Future CA's. (Chartered Accountant) unbelievable!


THIS IS THE funniest shot. HAHA. Look @ those faces! LMAO


K. Then here's what happen the next day. Alex has this funny ass display pic that looks like her it seems But it's obviously cuter than her laa.
So I asked her to draw me one.
The result....
Fuck la. damn retarded. ALEX where's my other?? HAHA.



I must say despite all the shit that happens I'm glad we hung out. N chills Delvin. Dont berplanning til like sky's gonna fall laa macha. Wanna Do Cash Budget all. Cheers everyone. And let's bermabuk again before class commence =).



Yours Truly,
ZenGiselle


No comments: