Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Judgement Day.

Ok. so here's the thing.
2 days ago i slapped a girl name evie.
& I dont know her at all. Like literally DO NOT know her.
all i noe is she's leyvin's biggest mistake.
23 yrs old and still acting like a kid.
insulting ppl in her own blog thinking it's funny.
ok. that's besides the point.
I even the scored by putting a mark on her face.
not a very big tyme slap . she did not cry. so nothing heroic bout it.

So, what's happening is i thought we even the score and she haff learned that she's wrong..
She asked to meet up on THURSDAY to says sorry to one another .
I thought she deserve a chance.
But going thru her blog today made me realise what a fool I am.
''There's gonna be a surprise install for me on thursday it seems. Or it's gonna get very ugly on friday.'' quoted by her.

She cant just deal with her own matter. She gotta bring in outsiders. namely the cops.
I dont understand this point.
Whats the use of cops in the situation?
What will I be charged for?
Doing justice to the mankind?
shouldnt I be getting a reward for that?

OK. thursday agenda

  • Be the middle person for KL n LV.
  • Tell only the truth to clarify missunderstanding.
  • No physical action unless required.
  • Clear things up and finally get out of drama created by random stranger

I dont really know of the girl's objective.

Is she trying so hard to fit in by going this far?Is she not educated enough? Doesnt she learn manners from her family? Does she haffto insult people so much in order to make herself look good? I personally thinks KL dresses way way way better than she does. For all those that are not blind.. I'm sure your with me. What's the deal bout her saying that KL dresses like a grandmother? Jealousy can really affect a persons emotion and hence immaturity blogging.

Well , thursday will be the IT day. til then.

yours truly,

the slapper.



No comments: