Wednesday, June 18, 2008

D Heavens,Bangsar.


K. So i ajak-ed Lexy Sexy n Zarif to Attic yesterday to meet up with Wei Hui.
Unfortunately that place was kindda....... not happening.
So we decided to go for sheisha again. There to the tempat yang gelap dan merah.
D Heavens .
K so when i got there the place was kindda dark lahh. then rright. it got brighter when the music's louder weird huh? i asked the lady working there she say there's no such thing.
So She's trying to FRAME ME NOW LAHH!!!
K lah maybe it was the booze.. but seriously. you ppl pls lah be more sensitive. takkan my eyes got problem.
The night was fill with laughter and lame lame jokes.
N some unexplainable laughing happening all along. I dunnoe y. But everytime Alex stare @ me. I'll laugh. N then She wud also laugh.. Funnny place huh?
O ya n the music's damn good. can remix arabian snake song to paris hilton stars are blind.
I'm serious k. Yall gotta check me singing =)
I dont know HOW THE HELL i got so lame like seriously. Thx alex n zarif.
I think it's cos of you ppl LAH! or maybe the booze. IDK.
KK. pictures tyme!
That's alex. she's not camera shy. she's actually checking out some yindian macha who's getting the sheisha done for us. Dont believe ar. KK. you see

K. I told you. Eveything comes with prove. See how intense this is?

This is b4 which is damn boring . Check out after =)



That's zarif with his new malaylala hair n the other one, alex whos sucking on it. They think it's the best pic cos i'm cut off. but wtv la. my half face look pretty good what. HAHA.

That's Me n Zarif berbuat bodoh-ing on the streets. Cos alex was boring us with her stories so we couldnt take it. We decided to entertain ourselves.

k. more to go before semester starts. HAHA!

I hope it's fun. =)

n WeiHui. it was good to see you again my lovey phatdolla. <3<3

Yours Truly,

ZEN!

No comments: