Wednesday, July 16, 2008

lots happen the last week.

Let's go back.

I met my best friends jishen and keon zheng.
Went for a drink and chat for quite awhile.
They both got into my house and started attacking me with my mom. (verbally)
OUCH! I mean if they were to attack me physically trust me. I can definately handle em. HAHA.

OK. what else happen.
Ya, Alex got her cards in her wallet lost.
WHO DA FUCKER stole it should be put to hell.
For no apparent reason Zharif Alex and I haff to trouble ourselves filling report, getting to banks, re-doing IC's n all that jazz.
Troublesome much.

EER. O ya, I wentta check out some rides with Kum,Chrys and Kyle on saturday i think.
Saw that one i really like.
Hopefully i can get it.

N to highlight last week.
Kumanan celebrated his early birthday in genting. update on next post.
X

No comments: