Sunday, July 6, 2008

I want EG! and HUMMER!

Day before yesterday.
Kum ruiyang aiman and saya wentta test drive EG!
DAMN ON! it was.... so sexay.
I love how it calls my name. K i was exagerrating. but seriously,
IT's so sexay!!
! YOU noe what else is? HUMMER
Bling bling yooo.
I had always got a THING for it. i Must admit.
It's kindda rare when it was all over MTV.
Now, it's not too rare. I've seen a few on the road.
N there's this launch-thing @ curve yesterday.


I was with my girls @ curve after soooo loong.
N the hummer car show was going on. So v bercam-whored with the bling bling.
It's so SEXAY! I WANT!
I swear i'll get it. not now. future.
K masa untuk gambar.


O ya. then rright. Alex n Alvin dua orang alcoholic. Wentta scarlett to haff booze.
Like in the day light. see what i meant by alcoholic. yya.












YOurs TRuly,
Zen.

No comments: