Wednesday, July 2, 2008

=.=''

I just got my IC done. and O ya. I got my sim back. my number wud be 012-6282838 for now.
I'll be using the other one as well. Just not s much.

College's starting 2moro. ARGHH! Tired much!
HOLs definately NOT enuff.
O ya did i mention my timetable totally suck balls.
I haff classes everyday excluding weds and suns.
HELLO? classes on SATURDAYs?
That means a major N to the O for clubs.
N OMGEEE i haven even got the chance to check Euphoria OUT.
Sacri-shit-fices i make. it better pay back in the future.

Went Casa Indah to swim last night.
Didnt really planned to do so. But i was forced dwn or rather PUSHED down by hehehe. RuiYang and Kyle. fuckerss!!! THX ALOT!
I was soaking WET!!

It's funny how everyday's like a weekend for them. Kumanan,Kg,Ruiyang,Chermaine,Chrys,Ken,Nik.... =)

O yya n we cam-whored so much last night.
From the pool to posing with the guards..
=.=''
funny huh?
Went for supper right after. =)
I guess that'll be my last night out as disasterest college will be starting tomorrow. =(

Pictures will be posted soon.
Til Then

Yours Truly,
ZENZ!

No comments: