Wednesday, August 20, 2008

my hatred so much covered my happiness. it sux.

i graduated. *yay but not quite.

i'm just looking forward to penang with mr best friend(kum) , cutetard(xiera) and her roomie(thang).

i so much thank god i have people like them in my life now.
people who would just laugh at your jokes and not get over sensitive of your sayings.
cos they kno thats how i roll.

i'm so heart broken for the fact that my dearest ever, do not at all understand me. and how i roll. and for being mad at me for that wrong reason.
apologize and apology accepted but none for me.
why the fuck wd anyone cares bout how i feel right.
who the fuck am i?
she might be thinking the same. *yyaa. who the fuck's zen*.
dont need to care laa.

*sigh*. i never like ppl feeling sad. therefore i'm always there for those who needds me.
but when it comes to being happy myself now. i just forgotten how it feels like.
i'm not happy at all in my life.
i'm sick of being told AT. not just in the house but in college now as well. by a ver own friend.
i so much wanna just leave. leave and never come back.
after all . what do i haff to loose.
who will be missing me. i dun noe.. i dont know.

i'm so dark lately. i therefore choose not to blog. but it so needs a lil update.
my social's lifes gonna be OFF for awhile as my test is next week.
i'll be updating on penang after that.

til then,
zen.


1 comment:

Mr.GS lim said...

;) wei..newbie here. your blog chun.. ur eyes so..sharp as if looking the person who looks at u....haha.. i cant understd ur anger deep inside u..but i remember ur jokes..during we study time..so chill ya~ aaron.