Saturday, August 23, 2008

eh. i seriously wanna be a nerd.

K. i'm kindda sick being not able to study.
I wanna letak all my affort but somehow there's always that something else there's better to do.
I told alot of ppl many times that eh. i'm gonna study now. like seriously from this day on and bla bla.
omg. it's like having to diet. it applies. same case la. telling ppl then dont do.
Now right.
i have Law,Tax and Costing to worry about. But my head always cockblock these subjects.
It's like some no entry restricted kindda thing.
So. seriously i dunnno what to do .
Haihyo. Damn stress lah. Serious.
I wanna cry oso kenot. cos like damn sissyfied right.
Wanna laugh all the way oso kenot cos. kiasu later in the end runtuh.
Ma-Fuck. kenot switch course oso. Register already MAHHH.
Haihyo. I'm such a whinner lah. Like kenot deal with stuff have to blog.
If your reading you obviously more no life than me laaaa.
So in a way i WIN! HAHA!
K lah. gotta somehow do LAW now.
I have test next week.

Ciao LanJiao.
Bye Cheebye.

XX.

No comments: