Monday, April 28, 2008

today.

OMG i just ate 3 effing plates of fried chicken in MJ.
AARGh i'm gonna be fattter than ever. N it's almost 1 now. talk about unhealthy.
2day was so NOT productive i slept almost the whole day. It was dark when i woke up.
Spent the whole day @ hme dwnloading music and sleeping.
Just met ken,cher,kum,nik and a couple of frens for food. supper. =( fattening s helll!!!

Turns out cher n ken plus siang's whole gang'll be going to Tiesto's.
It's so ON baby. =)
all i need now is hook ups.
Cant wait!
BUT HOLD UP! I guess we'll see how well my TRIALS went.
If i did good. (pass with above 55)? i'm so going.
If not then too bad for myself. PUNISHMENT!

N OHHH! I'm so excited bout MIFA 2008!
Dixon totally SCARED the hell outta me.
WHAT THE EFF! He did the LAUNCHING for MIFA not the AWARD.
I thought it was OVER!
phew'' It's on 30 NOV n it's gonna be HOTT!
Tricia i SOO LOVE YOU for inviting me. <3<3

O. N this song's fucking stuck in my head.
Some Kindda Rush-Booty Luv.
House Music baby, Thugs Love!

Yours Truly,
Zen

No comments: