Saturday, April 26, 2008

I'm BACK!!

Trial's finally OVER!!

Went to AC after moral exam 2day. Copied the whole friggin paper. HAHA awesome. =)
Went for movies with Chermaine, Kummy, Budi, and Elle.
Fool's Gold, Aint' that good. But Matthew Mccghornerhey, HAHA. however u spell his name's effing hot!

Breball ta foos! I SCORED! LOL. and then beeerrr.
i'm bored s hell now.
Shud I gotta Barcelona with jensern or???? I haff noo ideaaa.

It was all fun today. I love my people. They are the greatest <3<3<3

Yours Truly,
Zen.
It's 2 AM now. Just got back from hartamas with elle,cher,nik,and buddy.
Liverpool vs Burminghum city. 2-2.
So much had changed.
Uncle (owner of players) took over it again after selling it to some random ppl.
It's so not how it used to be anymore.
All bright and.. brighter..?
The bar area was no longer there.
It's been so long that i haff not gone to hrtmns.
It used to be the IT thing to do. After clubbing hartamas for foos.
Or, shiesha @ don's /square then players or breakers.
souled out for 17th birthday.
Miss those HIGH SCHOOL TYMES.
Sweet Sweet memories.
I wish i could turn back tyme and just press pause.
Yours Truly.
ZenGiselle.

No comments: