Wednesday, February 27, 2008

INTRODUCTION

Well, hello! it's been awhile since i last close down my blog.
Here again is the inside to my life, feelings, drama, and hahah ME!

woke up late again today. talked too long on the fon with mandy catching up with our lives.
realize that it was 7.10 when i woke. my cab was here @ 7.15. BUGGER maid told the driver to wait for 20 mins as i was in the shower. he took off. AARGH.. yet another way to start a NOT GOOD DAY!
reached class n MISS VS was story telling bout some lame ass stuff. sit my ass down n copied 3 hours of notes. ARGH!
MR BRIAN when outta his mind. pissing VS off. she told him to leave if he dont wanna be in class. n guess what? HE DID. =) THAT"S MY BOY!

Chill out session after class with brian lolita n cp. watched STEP UP 2.





THIS SHIT IS GOOD! IT's the BEST DANCE MOVIE ever. the dude's hot too. LOL.



I rate it 5 baby.









I also watched JUMPER on monday! IT"S effin GOOD!

I ditch going to gym and lolita for this. totally worth it. =)
DAMN i wish i can teleport like he does.
SOME fly sunts the director pulled out.
JUMPING cars n shit. 2 thumbs up =).







No comments: