Sunday, December 28, 2008

new yr's coming.

This year. LOADS haff changed from last year.
I've lost a couple of love ones (not dead la. just lost)
and got closer to some of others.

This year was all about ACCA and studies.
I was all about college .i neglected some important people in my life.
but I'm glad those who understand is still there for me whenever i need them.

I learnt this year to not trust so much. And do NOT always put your feelings ahead of your mind.
Hopefully, i wouldnt do such the next tyme.

Next year's gonna be different.
I want myself to take control of stuff.
Be more independent and hardworking.
Loose alot of weight and cut down on beer(fattening).
O ya. and to not be too nice to people cos apparently it'll bite u right back.


May the next year be better than this year.
Til then Cheers everyone. It'll soon be the end of 2008 and a new beginning will arise.

1 comment:

~U SoNg~ said...

larr..emo pulak tis post..well,being sad n stuff is a part of our life journey,i prefer to walk the path than avoiding some times..its a great deal u learn stuff on the way ya know ...so..live the life mate ^^