Sunday, May 18, 2008

OKAY. it's been damn long i kno.

OK what happen? This whole week i THINK!?!
On monday, yin n I camwhored all the way til school to collect the efking magazine which sucks
btw. EEWW. We waited 2 efking yrs for it and it's not even worth our tyme.

Met up with kumanan n chermaine for lunch @ MJ then afta watch a movie @ Cineleisure. =)

We should be doing colgate ad yin =) BERPOTENTIAL =)





For those of you who haff no watch this. It's efkingfuckingletely good so getch butt out n watch this shit. IT's the bomb diggerddy. I LMAO the whole efking show. It's ONN! N they r both HOOOTTT!

K. ON tuesday. WE(me,chyi n cp) declared an early end for our class. Wanna study @ library kononnya. I knew it wont happen PLS la. MEL came n pick chyi up for marie dickballs so i ikut. cos it's too on the way they gotta gimme a ride. WHICH i ended up driving MEL's TOYOTA i mean Harrier btw. Wennta the chinese place. cow car sea. that's what it is in english. TOOK them safely to my place. They decided to come in to MY CRIB so we chilled til b4 Marie Digballs
consert start.




On Wednesday, Dinner with dad which I haven seen for weeks! I mean a week la. Then offta mother's day shopping for my mom which is pissed off cos i did not get her anything for her special day. ESCADA Brand NEW by adriana Lima the hot! Superb fragrance. I LYKE =)









Nothing happen much on thursday, wentta class then back..



Went for weikent farewell party on Friday. lotsa ppl were there. JOLENE n CAIJIN! I want pictures <3>



I just got back from some indian wedding dinner. It was tradisional. my very 1st tyme =) It was an arrage marriage. *ppl still do that apparently* so yyea. nothing grand really. Chilled @ Mr Yoges's big ass house after. Had a few class of wine then left for home. I'm back now tired. *yawn. Til then..



Yours Truly,


Zen.


No comments: